Advertisement

helping boys get hooked on meth!

topic posted Wed, May 11, 2011 - 1:07 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Got my buddies boy smokin it as often as he can. Now I want him to start slamming! Its so hot watching a boy hit the pipe knowing that you got him hooked!! Hail Meth!!!
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Day 4!!

05/11
    Feeling crazy smokin this long....losing my mind and loving every minute of it! I never wanna stop loading this pipe. Meth is God and I love it more than anything in this world and I mean anything! My family could drop dead if I had to choose them over this. FEELING SO HORNY! Time to reload!!!!!
  • Unsu...

Blowing meth in my little nephews mouth! He is so fuckin' high!!!! I'm gonna POUND his tiny little shithole tonight as hard and rough as I can!!!!!!!
    • Unsu...

Hot man! Hope he loved it! Any pics? How old is he? I did this neighbor kid got him high and he kept begging me to fuck him all night long he actually fucked me too! Im hard thinking about it. He now comes over every couple weeks and he brings his friends and his younger bro! It was hot watching him shot gun his brother then pop his cherry! We all gang banged him after he got done with him! He was soooo tight!
    • i used to get boys hooked for my 2 Owners once and then bring the little hotties to them! They'd slam them,strip them and spend a good long time with one feeding the kid Cock while the other would administer one of those long,slow,spankings that have their little white weenies throbbing and their asses bright red! Every now and then they'd hit him with some old style Poppers and as his head was swirling they'd switch until They'd finally do him front and back. i'd be so high i'd be begging to eat Their Cumm from the kids ass after They fucked him silly. i can't recall asingle kid that didn't LOVE it and they kept coming back on their own. It was a short hop to the BDSM World for them! Love seeing the result of Meth & Mind Control Masters on them as they are taken deeper and deeper into ruffer and harsher Perversions!!
      • Unsu...

This is so fuckin' hot ! Damn, love the idea of recruiting young boys for your owners, getting them spun, and using them. Of course they come back for more. They love the T, and they love the attention. Perfect.
  • Oh my goodness. This is disturbing. I enjoy it as well but would never allow an ignorant mind to try some, unless they are fully educated about it. Even then, myself as a person could not be the one to introduce it to him. You need to think about how you are destroying someone's life by introducing them to this drug. That is horrible exploitation. I joined this group to find others who want to play with me but realize there is such horrible exploitation within this group on ignorant minors and youth. Its horrible and disheartening to hear this.
    • Joe
      Joe
      offline 2
      Right On,

Tony , there are many different levels of Tweakers / Meth users, from once a month or once a , to once a week to once every fucking hour, lol.

You may not know it Tony but child molesters dig Meth as much as We normal gay - bi pervs do !

They get jacked up and go looking for neighbor kids to destroy, also serial killers, etc..... most all dig doing Tina.

McDonalds has a new promo , You get a free Happy Meal with ever molester You kill and dump in the parking lot

(( I'm getting tired of eating at Micky Dee's lol ))

• Unsu...

looking to get hooked in eastern pa, north of philly
    • Hello

I'm Paul, from Northern California. I was just checking in to see how fruitful your endeavors were? Mission accomplished, or not? Over the past 6 or 7 years, I've been
      going back and forth from addicted to clean back to addicted again.

At the height of the supreme madness, I was easily smoking more than a half an ounce ever month. Sometimes I would only go to sleep once every 5 or 6 days. Blessed is our youth!!! I should of been dead 2 or 3 times. Just think, my High School guidanceee counselors said I would never amount to anything!! Guess I showed him!!

The problem is, in the Bay Area, there's soooooooooooo much Crystal,
      it's actually harder to stay away from it, than it is to find! Keep up the good work. I'm proud of ya!!

SlavePaul
  • what a grand idea to introduce meth to yng MMMM
    • Unsu...

It's so much fucking fun to smoke with little boys and just get them right on the edge! About once a month I get my 5 yo nephew for the weekend and I make sure he doesn't sleep a fucking second! He's so fucking scared of me because the first time I told him to smoke it he said no, so I grabbed the pipe and hit him so hard across the face I know he saw stars and was dizzy, which gave me enough time to get a nice heavy leather belt out of the closet and I told him to take his clothes off so I could get his bare skin for maximum pain. He stripped and I stripped naked and put some lube on my cock and I told him he was gonna smoke a shitload of Meth and snort coke and hit some poppers for 3 days or I would beat him until my arms got tired and they never do. I put the pipe to his mouth and held my lighter under the glass bowl and as soon as it started to melt and smoke, I told him to take the biggest breath he could. So fucking HOT! 5 and smoking meth while I stroked my dick. I didn't want him to take in any air unless it was filled with those sexy chems! He was so tweaked and I was too. I grabbed the poppers and took a deep hit and held it in and I was in fucking pervert heaven! I decided I wanted to beat him anyway for fun. I made him inhale 2 hits and he al most passed out so I pulled that belt back and put every bit of my strength into hitting him across his back and it was so sick and wrong listening to him scream and cry while I jacked my cock. I made sure I didn't miss an inch except his face. Didn't want people asking questions. He was hyperventilating and so completely wired he was not getting enough air. I got the pipe and put it back in his mouth and told him if it took 15 minutes he better not breathe anything but meth. I grabbed my handycam and turned it toward us . I lit it and he smoked and smoked and smoked and smoked. I could see his heartbeat on his chest fast and hard. IHe wanted to stop but I dared him to stop, so he kept on taking that good shit in deep! I told him to hold it in even though it doesn't work better that way, It just damages your lungs real good and I wanted that for him while I pointed at my long thick cock and told him how sickeningly brutal I was gonna rape his. Little shithole. He barely made it through the first weekend, but by the next time , he was already craving that glass pipe real bad and I was craving another sadistic intestine scrambling jackhammer rape. He will be here this weekend and I actually met another perv who wants to help and join in some hardcore little boy raping. The guy is such a stinky ugly fucker. He squats on my nephews face and I tell him to clean that crusty hole good and deep. Hurry up Friday!!!
      • Unsu...

JESUS FUCKING LORD OF METH---------YOU'RE EITHER A BULLSHITTER OR I HOPE THAT YOU GO THROUGH THAT WHEN YOU GET TO JAIL, MOTHERFUCKER.....
        A TRUE EVIL GUY WILL NOT SO MUCH INFLICT SO MUCH PAIN ON A HELPLESS BOY BUT YOU SHOULD BE STABBED 50TIMES AND DIE A VERY SLOOOOOW DEATH----TRUST ME I'D LOVE TO DO IT TO YOU!!! AAAAH THE PLEASURE...
        MOTHERFUCKER , I AM A SATANIST AND NOTHING TELLS ME TO HIT AND RAPE A BOY LIKE YOU ARE DOING. I AM ROTTEN BUT AT LEAST WITH THOSE WHO CAN MATCH ME. YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING COWARD IS WHAT YOU ARE.
        IF I GET A HOLD OF YOU I AM GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR DICK AND STICK DOWN YOUR THROAT.......
        IT';S ONE THING TO CORRUPT TEENS AND INITIATE THEM TO METH AND SEX, BUT A 5 YEAR OLD........
        YOU'RE THE LOWLIEST WORM THAT CRAWLS AROUND, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF REDNECK COWARDLY WHITE-TRASH!!!!!
  • Unsu...

i didn;t start using til i was in my late teens and the daddies who got me hooked made me into their kinky little chem whore- i just always wished they would have gotten ahold of me when i was even younger!
    • My Uncle wasa Pharmacist who took me in when my folks died .i was14. He had me hooked on a variety of pills and had me turned out and was taking me to L.A.for sex parties in no time.i took to it at once! He got me on "home schooling" and i've always been glad i didn't miss out on those "raging hormones"years!!
  • Unsu...

It's never too soon to start sex education, so they learn that it's normal and nothing to be embarrassed about. And, sooner or later, kids are gonna experiment with drugs. It's a fact of life. So, it might as well be under an adult male's supervision. You know how much we love it. So, it's only natural that kids would love it, too.
  • Unsu...

Really wish I could find a Daddy to adopt me and give me a safe space to give in to my addiction - take me from being a bright young man with a future, into a mindless chemwhore pigfucking sex robot, to serve Holy Lust in depravity with my cock and cunt and toilet holes. Where are You, my PigDaddy?
  • If I'd got my hands on some Tina aged 17 I'd have had a wild time but as it is been slamming for 7 years, since was 25, and now I can't think of anything I'd rather be than helped on my way by a top when it was a kid, getting me addicted, sealing my fate and showing me the best fucking feeling in the world. Wish it had happened sooner. Fucking hot.
  • Tried it when I was on vacation overseas, thought I could stay away but turns out I can't, I can't seem to get it out of my mind. Fuck, thinking about it gets me fingering myself in anticipation of sinking on a hard fat cock while smoking it up.
  • Unsu...

hehe i rember when i first was feed by my daddy i was 14 it was so amazing i was dripping pre cum all over inside my panties that i had to wear for him now im 20 and a complete lil cock hungry sissy fag hehe
  • Unsu...

One of my most reliable j/o fantasies (always makes me come soooo hard) involves teaching a hottie (legal age, of course...) how to torch and spin the pipe... Both of us naked, me kicking back with him on my lap, leaming back against my chest, with the full length of my cock firmly held in the vice-like grip of his previously virgin butthole. If he's like me, the rush would go straight to his butthole, causing it to twitch and clinch on my shaft...it would feel so fuckin amazing. Just a fantasy though.

Recent topics in "METHtalk"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Accepting meth addiction NewtoMeth 3 Today, 2:37 AM
The closet user fantasy NewtoMeth 0 August 20, 2014
help me out now Bryan 0 August 17, 2014
top for spun bottoms Drago 8 August 16, 2014