Advertisement

CRYSTAL INSIDE PISS SLIT

topic posted Mon, April 9, 2012 - 7:57 PM by  KURTIS
Share/Save/Bookmark
A few months ago, a friend told me about putting crystal inside your piss slit. Well, I got brave at a fisting party and took a pretty good sized piece of crystal and inserted into my urethra. I wear a pretty large PA ring so I had taken that out and then used it to push the crystal as far down inside my cock as I could. The results was FUCKING AMAZING! Well, once the burning stopped! LOL And it did burn, for about 2 to 3 minutes. All of the sudden, I no longer had tina dick! My cock got ROCK HARD, REALLY REALLY THICK and spit out copious amounts of precum. Normally at these fisting parties, I have tina dick too bad to even get up but HOLY SHIT, it was AWESOME! And for about three days after, my cock was thick and would get ROCK HARD anytime anything touched it!

Has anyone else done this?
posted by:
KURTIS
Dallas
Advertisement
  • Re: CRYSTAL INSIDE PISS SLIT

Thu, July 12, 2012 - 2:41 AM
    I've put liquid tina down my slit, same strength as I slam with. You have to hold you cock head so it doesn't come out and then I rub it in. You can also tie up your cock head so that it doesn't come out. Then you get someone to suck you cock or you then fuck someone with you cock and they get a nice surprise either way. Of course I've also slammed my cock, shaft, balls and ball sack with meth as well and not it the vein.
    My current fantasy is to set out a bottle of meth and a pack of syringes. At least 5 go into my cock, one in each sack, one on either side of the shaft and one in the head. Then slam them into me with my cock tied tight. hang me up and then pull out the needles, let the blood flow a bit..

Sun, September 2, 2012 - 7:39 PM
    This dose work and it is the best thing to happen to my cock since I stopped using condoms. I got myself a small syringe with out the point from the drug store. Took a few shards and mixed with water and the drew that up intp the syringe. Stuck the syringe deep in my slit and pushed the meth water down into my slit. This burned like hell but for a bit, but then my cock got fucking huge and and rock hard. This works try it.
    • Unsu...

Re: CRYSTAL INSIDE PISS SLIT

Wed, January 2, 2013 - 4:09 PM
      I'd love to see you do it again on video..I'll send you my personal email. I've tried just sticking a shard down my urethra with a sound.. but nothing special happened. Maybe it wasn't large enough?

Sun, November 11, 2012 - 6:58 PM
    This also makes the precum you dribble like mad, magical meth juice. It will make your bottom very happy indeed. And this is a fun trick you can use when not really partying, as its not enough to get high off. It's only one little crystal. And boy does it go a long way. Amazing trick.

Thu, December 20, 2012 - 12:52 AM
      I tried this today and had no effect. It burned for a minute when I shoved a shard in, but no effect. I did start getting a slow roll going, but that's it. No extra precum and not extra hard. I used a sound to try to push it in, but it dissolved immediately. Would love to hear some direction on a better way to do this for the desired effect. Deeper? More? Liquify first?
      • Unsu...

Tue, January 29, 2013 - 3:56 PM
        that's basically the same thing that happened when I tried it (the exact same way with the sound).. burn, slow roll but no biggie, no raging hard on and no dripping precum.
  • Unsu...

Wed, January 30, 2013 - 1:07 PM
    sounds like a fucking great way to get rid of my tina dick -- which I have a lot---- Going to try this tonight. HAIL TINA

Mon, September 2, 2013 - 11:12 AM
    Hell yes . Awesome as hell I put any where from a 1/4 to 1/2 gram rock down my cock as far as I can ,bout 6 ''' or so hold tight & let shit melt then bury my deep in gf pussy & let shit leak out in her puss , shit heats up real good in her cunt. Then its fuck & suck fun time for the next 6 hrs or more..

Thu, February 13, 2014 - 7:59 PM
      Do you have a video or something. I've tried it once and it was a small amount but burned like Hell. I still had Tina dick all night, but tons of precum. So I should try this 1st before doing more to avoid Tina dick? I don't know how much either. Just a small amount I'm thinking?

Fri, February 14, 2014 - 8:21 PM
    Hey bud. Can you tell me how much you used & just dry right? I have a pa too. I always get limp dick and after reading your post sounds like it maybe a solution. I can deal with the burning just don't know how much to use. Thanks for the help
  • Raw
    Raw
    offline 0

Thu, April 10, 2014 - 3:50 AM
    Would love to try this. Love to chat more with someone about tips.

Sat, April 12, 2014 - 8:02 AM
      I've tries it several times but broke a shard up an deluded it with hot water. Just a couple of drops. I used an eye dropper to soak up the mixture. Put the deluded mixture in my piss hole. Put it pretty far down and let the mixture down. Felt intense!! Precum followed. 1 time my dick was hard. And I mean rock hard. Other times I couldn't get it up, but the following days my cock got rock hard. Don't put too much down there and I only recommend doing it once. I took a couple of pictures. But my cock isn't that big to begin with and while on Tina my shit shrivels up even more

Sun, May 4, 2014 - 3:45 AM
        I tried this tonight it did make me hard. I don't know if it was the shit or the idea of it. I was hard off and on for close to an hour. If I had extra I would do it again, but I promised to get a friend high so I am going to wait. Yeah I am generous like that, share the love cause you never know when your gonna need some love your way. I have the problem of not being able to obtain an erection. I don't know if its just something that happened over time or if its just the way its being made today but used to I could go all night and all day and not cum once and be horny as fuck but now I am horny I just can't stay hard. I have a friend and we both have the same source and we use and play together,will be doing the same stuff he gets horny and just wants to fuck all night and I am just limp dicked and I just offer him a helping hand or mouth; ) now not using I don't have this problem. My friend has also been upping his dose when he slams and he will sit there and blow a load in just seconds after being hit and he doesn't even touch himself and he still wants to keep going. I wish I could do that. Maybe I need some new scenery or new buds to slam with. I don't know what it is

Fri, August 15, 2014 - 9:27 AM
    Well, my bottom tried this about a week ago and he got in some serious trouble from it. Stuff was impure and burned the hell out of the inside of his cock, which got infection so bad that he had to go to the ER for hardcore antibiotics. If you have significant pain or discharge after playing this game go to the doctor or you may wind up losing your dick to gangrene.

Recent topics in "METHtalk"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Accepting meth addiction offlineNewtoMeth 0 Today, 1:24 AM
The closet user fantasy offlineNewtoMeth 0 Today, 12:55 AM
help me out now Bryan 0 August 17, 2014
top for spun bottoms Drago 8 August 16, 2014